Rain Happens

Tuesday, December 13, 2005







This is what a great influence Tianna is on her sisters.! I'm thinking it may be a good thing she is not moving to Ireland with us. Who knows what she would get them to do in the future.
Camera+boredom=well you get the picture! As you can see I got into the picture as well, I couldn't let them have all the fun. But I thought you should also see how beautiful and angelic they can be if they want. Always remember to click on the pic to get a bigger pic, you must see them in all their glory!!

2 Comments:

At 10:25 p.m., Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Such beauty, such freakiness. You should be proud of those contorted faces. :)

 
At 11:52 p.m., Blogger Swabeys said...

Gary Said
Please pray for me. These are my girls and I live with them. My life at home is nothing but wall to wall nickers. Pleae pray, Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home