Rain Happens

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Garys heart is sad, his Jeep now belongs to someone else. After a 10 year love affair. We think it went to a good home. Gary will miss it. I say it because I don't think he ever named it. I guess I should be saying her though, I think most men think of their cars as girls. Oh well, the sacrifices we make for our Lord, HEE HEE! Do you like his new mode of transport? We are a one vehicle family now and it is something we have to get use to as I think that will be our state in Ireland, I'm sure we can work around it as Gary's office will be in the back yard.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I called it my "Little Mule"
bye, bye Little Mule.
Love Gary

 
At 10:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,!!~ who bought your "Little Mule" I noticed you used capital letters for it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home