Rain Happens

Monday, January 09, 2006




Well Christmas has come and gone. It was a bit flat for us and hard knowing it may be our last one in Canada. Christmas Eve we had 2 church services so Gary was gone from 5:30-9:30 then had to get to bed early as there was a service the next morning because it was Sunday on Christmas day this year. That also ment that Luke had to get up early to do music so even though Tianna and Luke slept over we really never got to have a great visit. We didn't even have time for my famous Christmas morning brunch. We did however have a wonderful dinner at Garys mom and dads house in Kelowna. All of Garys immediate family were there. We had planned to go tobagganing and have a fire and hot dog roast on boxing day but the weather was too warm and melted all the snow. New Years also fell on a Saturday night so early to bed that night but we had friends over on New Years day night. I am sounding like a bit of a moaner but I had hoped our last Christmas here would be perfect. Oh well on to better topics HOCKEY!! Canada rocks!! We won the world junior hockey again this year beating the Russians in the final game. Even sweeter was beating the Americans to get there. We were not even considered a team to worry about this year. Next is the Olympics. I can only hope they win gold again as they did 4 years ago, men and women I might add. So yes you can see I am a hockey freak and will be looking to replace my passion when we move. I think maybe rugby?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home