Rain Happens

Monday, July 10, 2006

Well here we are. Our last night in Canada. We went to visit my family and we had the most incredible rain,thunder, lightnening and hail storm we have ever been in. We have had fun this week in Calgary, we went to Calaway Park and rode on rides, saw family, went to a movie, shopped and ate lots of food. I still can't believe we are moving, it is like a dream!!!!!!!! Saying bye to family has been hard, my dad was in tears today which in turn made me cry. I will see him soon though when I come to see my baby, my gradbaby that is. I hope to put pics on the blog soon as I don't feel truley blogged unless there are pics. I have some good ones too. Well please pray for us tommorrow because Gary and I have had the flu and so has Tianna and Garys dad and if the kids get it on the plane rides I don't know how we will handle it as it comes from both ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you all in Ireland soon and see you in Canada again one day.

5 Comments:

At 6:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mom and Dad! That sux that Pappy got it too. The whole church prayed that Kirbey and the twins wouldn't while you were travelling...so, hopefully God was listening. (Just Kidding) Anyways I'm feeling much better now and I miss you guys! So does Luke. Love you, TIANNA

 
At 10:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gary & Denise, hope you made it across the pond without much sickness. I'm sure you are happy to finally reach your new home. We are having fun filling the void you've left behind. LOL.God is gracious though so am sure things will work out for everyones good. Am praying for you all daily so keep us posted; it helps. Gary , I did enjoy "Breaking the missional code". Blessings, Bill.

 
At 5:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary:

I'm sorry I never got to spend enough time with you before you left for Ireland. I can't tell you how much my brief time with you made me think about my faith and challenged my beliefs. I'll never forget you guys. I wish I'd had more time with you.


With the utmost respect,

Mark Livingston
Summerland, BC CANADA

 
At 4:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Evening,
Well I pray by now you've planted your feet on solid ground in your new home. Gary and Denise, Lois and I have been praying for you and are looking forward to see what exciting things God has for you. We sure miss you guys.
Please keep us posted on what's happening in Cork and how things are working out.
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" Ps 37:4
Dave & Lois

 
At 6:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gary & Denise!

I hope the trip out to Ireland goes well. Shoot me an email and I will get back to you with my MSN info. Click on my site link to get my email address.

Cheers,
M Stevens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home