Rain Happens

Monday, November 13, 2006


I thought I would share some pics from this summer. I was forwarded them recently and thought they deserved a place in blogging history. Eric McNalley and his wife Allison took our girls and their two girls Kerry and Kaira and another girl from the church named Lauren to go crab fishing. Some how they would catch the crabs by fishing for them with a string with bait on it. They would relase them after they played with them for while. I don't think TaLeah was too sure of the whole idea of touching them but as you can see she enjoyed the view and the day out. It was a beautiful sunny day and sunscreen even came into play!

4 Comments:

At 6:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks like fun! It looks like it was a great day too!

 
At 10:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! I think that I finally know how to leave a message! I have tried and always fail...apparently I have to choose "other"!! Danai looks beautiful! Way to fish girls..I'll teach you how to gut a fish next time you are back! Miss you all...oh, and the office looks great and the hike even more awesome! Steph xoxo

 
At 10:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! It worked...I can use a computer!!!...Steph..again..

 
At 10:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is soooooooo easy..What took me so long??????...Steph...yeah! Last entry..promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home