Rain Happens

Sunday, November 19, 2006


If you weren't sure if you had to go before you entered, you sure have to go after you get in. What am I talking about? Our little toilet on the main floor. There is no heat in our bathroom on the main floor. We do not have central heating and there is no radiator in the bathroom. I put a thermometer in the room to see the temp and it was a whopping 9 degrees celcius . So the effect that cold air can have on the bladder is in full effect in there. Anyway I thought I would share this with you all as it is something new and exciting for us!

4 Comments:

At 11:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brrrr, at least it makes for fast trips & no reading or lingering in the loo!
Thinking about you Denise as I'm watching our Lions in 1st. quarter!
Love, Sue

 
At 1:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jocelyn will not go on certain potties and I am sure yours would be on the list! Talk about cold bunners!!! Steph xoxo

 
At 2:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want a rim warmer? :) I know, I know, not funny. Humm, maybe I could come with something.

Jackie (Ashley Stone's Mom)

 
At 1:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy, you guys need one of those heated toilet seats that I had in japan. They are the best! Cathy: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home