Rain Happens

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Roar!!!!!!!
Yay, BC won. It was a long six years but this fan has been satisfied. I'm thankfull that Ireland has satalite dishes and that NASA (North American Sports Network) exists. Now what do you think the odds are that one of the girls coming to watch the game with me would be able to get ahold of a t-shirt like mine and a Lions hand. I would say 1 in 3 million. But she knew someone who had just came back from visiting BC and saw a game (didn't remember much of it though), bought the shirt and came home to Ireland where very few if anyone knew who they were. Well I had a room full of young people who now know very well who BC Lions are and why CFL is better than NFL, Hee Hee.

2 Comments:

At 4:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was dying to tell you the outcome of the game, but knew you'd be watching it eventually! Those shirts are sweet! How cool is that, that you would find a friend who'd have such a great Canadian souvenir!!! Cheers....

 
At 5:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Mom!!! Your team won! I was thinking of you while I watched the game. I loved yhe announcement at church. Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home