Rain Happens

Monday, December 11, 2006


My girls are standing infront of our Victorian style fireplace. It is my favorite feature in the house and one of the few things we have had no trouble with. Liz Bryce asked me to send a pic of it with me infront of it but I decided the twins were better accents than me. We got bold and painted a feature wall in a plum burgandy colour and I must say I was inspired by the Nixons livingroom colour, thanks we love it. The lights on the wall were just installed lately when the shed was wired. We waited 4 months for them to be installed but now they are melting off the wall. I was so excited when they went up. They suited the fireplace so perfectly. Now we have to get them off the wall and take them to the store where we bought them so they can rebuild them. But at least it is for free. The only issue is Gary being trusted to wire them back on. Cross your fingers that the house does not burn down.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 a.m., Blogger Sonia said...

And a lovely fireplace it is indeed! How is the tree coming along? We want more pics...somehow it makes it feel like you are closer.

 
At 3:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the wall color... i'm with Sonia we want more pictures.
Please, Love Janet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home