Rain Happens

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Spiritual Conversations Happen
Gary has had a few opportunities to use his office for more that just study and sermon prep. This fellow is searching and has lots of questions and he found "The Monk Hut/Dog House" a place that was comfortable to sit and talk to Gary about some of these questions. It is not common to meet for coffee here and not many people will ask you to their home so this is a great alternative. Pray that Gary would have a few more opportunities to talk to others in this blessed place, and thank-you to all who made it possible.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gary, I'm Melanie Hart's brother Rob from Westbank. Could you contact me @ okcevents@gmail.com. I'd like to talk with you about something... talk to you soon. Rob.

 
At 12:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a cozy place for tea & chats! It's been so cool to get a peek at life in Cork; thanks for keeping us posted, we've enjoyed your journey. So looking forward to seeing you all again though.
Love, Susan

 
At 3:05 p.m., Blogger Jackie's Heart said...

Gary, Denise and Kids,
I got to meet you through Corey and Ashley ,yet through this Blog I have gotten to know you all a little more. My prayers have been with you and of course so has my heart on many counts. The impact you folks have made may or may not show up on the "outside" in the days to come before you return to Canada. I am sure of one thing, the impact of your lives used as God's vessels have made an impact to many. How God has used you folks in the lives of Ashley and Corey and Darwin and I is for sure because you have left yourselves to God's uses. I am sure when the day comes to being in heaven many "someone's" will come to you and say remember when you were in Cork.... you made a difference in my life... thank you for showing me Jesus in so many ways.

Hugs and prayers
Jackie G from Chilliwack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home