Rain Happens

Friday, February 16, 2007

GRANDPA!!!!!
Well here he is. Grandpa Gary. I am sooo jealous that Gary got to see Danai first, but on the other hand so happy for him too, as he was just an itchen to get at her. Tianna was so thoughtful as to surprise her dad and drive to Kelowna on the day he arrived, he did not expect to see her until the next day when he drove to Summerland. I asked Tianna if her dad had a tear in his eye when he saw Danai and she didn't see that but he practially ripped her out of the car seat barely waiting for Tianna to undo the seatbelt. When I see this picture of Gary holding Danai it is almost deja vu, it reminds me so much of Gary holding Tianna. The chubby cheeks and bald head, she is a beaut!



4 Comments:

At 3:32 p.m., Blogger Sonia said...

Beautiful! I can only imagine what it's like not to hold your granddaughter. Denise, you'll be back here before you know it! and Danai will be clung to you so tight it will drive you crazy:)in the best kind of way!

 
At 5:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Swabey's ,

Cousin Jocelyn here, Wow is she ever a little cutie, good to see you guys are doing well , hopefully I'll be able to come down and see my newest cousin this summer . Luv Joc

P.S I dont know how to sign in as a blogger or , googler can one of you girls e mail me how @ jocelyn.harvey@calgaryhealthregion.ca

 
At 6:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being and Grandpa looks good on you Gary :) Denise, it won't be long til you hold your dear little grandbaby. Hugs and Prayers
Jackie Gartner

 
At 6:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gary and Denise, it's Tammy Atkinson. I just figured out I could leave msgs. We have thought of you often, and bless you both for the sacrifices you have both made for your children. We've been there and have never regretted it. I think people become insensitive to others when they have not travelled the same journey as the people they hurt with their words. At our age you wouldn't think it hurts as it does, it is hard to forgive. Hopefully we'll see you all before we move. John is now a Lt. in Armed Forces, he will be posted w/i mth. We will stay here until Sara is done school. We'll let u know were we end up, hopefully NB. I think u know we're renting a place down on Lakeshore. If Gary is still here, our phone # is still the same, so he can stop in. May you all have good health, and may our paths cross again soon.
Take care........Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home