Rain Happens

Monday, March 31, 2008


UPDATE

We are settling in just fine in Kelowna, it was very easy to come home but very hard to leave Ireland behind. The girls are meeting friends, playing ice hockey, taking music lessons and looking forward to the summer and Green Bay Bible camp. They did love the winter and the snow instead of the rain. Kirbey is in two different programs 4 days a week and is really enjoying the interaction with someone other than her boring old mom and dad.

I am reconnecting with old friends and setting up house and trying to settle after living in 7 houses in the last 11 years. I told Gary that he has to put my tomb stone in the back yard because I am done moving and I mean it!

OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS ds7757@shaw.ca if you need to or want to contact us.

Cheers


1 Comments:

At 7:45 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Mark Robert from Summerland says hi and wants you to know he is in love!!I'd love to see your site, call me when you are in town 250-583-9406

 

Post a Comment

<< Home